Our Inglewood location offers
- 12 private main floor rooms (10 single rooms with 2 rooms for couples)
- A large dining area
- Large/open sitting area
- Private sitting area
- Secured backyard for sitting in our screened and shaded area, or walking the trail through the beautifully landscaped yard
- Housekeeping and Laundry service
- Home cooked meals are approved by a Registered Dietician, and made on location
- Security system
- Wheelchair accessible accommodation
Harmony Care Homes are locally owned and operated. Our Inglewood location meets the Alberta Government licensing standards under sections 3 and 4 of the “Supportive Living Accommodation Licensing Act”. We pride ourselves on our compassionate residential care and that we are able to offer families the ongoing support they need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Because of our 4:1 ratio of staff to our elderly clientele. Families can heavily rely on our experienced staff to ensure the physical, emotional and spiritual care of the individual is being met. In return, the time you spend with your loved one is quality time.
Harmony Care Homes are built to function as residential houses, not an institution.
We are committed to following the Canada Food Guide requirements to ensure maximum health and nutrition levels are met for each individual in our care. Weekly menus are readily available to view at our locations.